MagicEzy Mega Fusion Primer/Sealant is used to prime plastic and aluminum before an application of MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix or Hairline Fix.
• Extraordinary adhesion power
• Penetrates deeply into pores
• Strengthens weakened surfaces
• Highly elastic to allow for structural movement
• Prevents delamination and strengthens weak, cracked surfaces
• Absorbs stress from shock, swelling, vibration or shrinking
• Easy, no mess, water clean-up
• Can be drilled, painted and sanded.
• Not suitable for use without a top coat.
• Water resistant: For 'above the waterline' use.
• Do not use below 50°F/ 10°C
If you are not delighted with the results of MagicEzy Mega Fusion, or are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, simply return it to MagicEzy (with the receipt) within 60 days and they will provide a full refund or replacement.
How to Apply
1. If surface is shiny, rub with an abrasive pad until dull.
2. Rinse with detergent and water then water flush.
3. Always apply on a clean, dry surface at hand temperature.
4. Apply a thin layer in the damage.
5. Gently smooth with our patented ‘LEVEL’ (see ‘arrow’ on tube). Gently hold LEVEL at 90o to repair.
6. Trim all Mega Fusion from top edge with a tissue.
Primed in two hours at 70oF/ 20oC. If used to bond, allow 24 hours to harden.
If used as a primer: requires a topcoat of Hairline Fix or 9 Second Chip Fix.
For Fiberglass, Wood & Ceramic:
• Chips, Holes, Medium Cracks, Deep Scratches: Use 9 Second Chip Fix™ plus 9 Second Scratch Fix™ for a high gloss finish.
• Hairline Cracks and Crazing: Use MagicEzy Hairline Fix.
Safety and Warnings
• Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if inhaled. May cause eye, skin, nose, throat irritations. Do not breathe vapors.
• If you experience difficulty in breathing, leave the area to obtain fresh air.
• If continued difficulty is experienced, get medical assistance immediately. See Safety Data Sheet for additional information.
• Eye contact: flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes and get medical attention.
• Skin contact: wash with soap and water.
• If swallowed: do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately.
• Dispose of container and unused contents in accordance with applicable regulations.
• (CAS#): Proprietary Resin
• Zinc Oxide (1314-13-2)
• Dipropylene Glycol (25265-71-8)