I have a jet ski with a few hairline cracks in the Gelcoat.I used the Hairline fix and found it to be a very close colour match, plus it was easy to apply, as per the instructions.You can hardly notice the cracks now. I can recommend this product.
MagicEzy Hairline FixAdd to Wishlist
FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS
MagicEzy Hairline Fix seals and colors stress cracks… FAST. Use for easy repair of hairline fractures, spider cracks, deep scratches on gelcoat, fiberglass and stone / ceramics.
Size: 12.9mL / 0.43 fl OZ resealable tube.
- Repairs fine cracks, hairline fractures, gelcoat scratches
- Helps prevent cracks from spreading
- Easy to use – no mixing needed
- Build in applicator with level scraper
- Nano Technology for ultra strong adhesion
- UV & water resistant
- Non toxic, non hazardous
- Does not require painting or coating afterwards
- Soap & water clean-up
- Available in 10 colors
- 3 Year durability guarantee
- Can also be used to repair tiles, stone and timber
If you are not delighted with the results of MagicEzy Hairline Fix, or are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, simply return it to MagicEzy (with the receipt) within 60 days and they will provide a full refund or replacement.
- Fiberglass / Gelcoat – Boats, jet skis, kayaks, RVs
- Ceramics & Stone – Tiles, bench tops, vanities
- Showers, baths, basins & vanities
- Most plastics* – Canoes, kayaks, dinghies
- Aluminum and metal* – Boats, cars, appliances
- 9 Second Chip Fix repairs for a gloss finish
*For plastic or aluminium surfaces, prepare the surface using MagicEzy Mega Fusion first.
At 70ºF / 20º C (In cooler conditions, allow more time): Re-coat after 2 hours. Avoid any contact for 48 hours after application. Avoid getting wet for 14 days (If necessary, cover area with a temporary shield. Eg. plastic bag, sealed with electrical tape ). MagicEzy will continue to strengthen and harden over the next 2 to 4 weeks.
Store in a cool place below 50°F / 10°C. (A refrigerator is best.)
- Suitable for above the waterline use.
- Before applying, remove built up grime and dirt by scraping a pin point along the crack.
- Before using, shake the tube well (30 seconds) for even consistency.
- For deep or large cracks, ocnsider using MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix instead.
How to Apply:
Do not use below 50°F/ 10°C
For more product information, visit: MagicEzy Hairline Fix.