MagicEzy Grout FixAdd to Wishlist
Recolors Damaged GROUT & Rejuvenates an Entire Room – FAST!
Give your kitchen or bathroom a professional-looking makeover and SAVE $$$
Size: 240mL / 8.1 fl OZ bottle.
- Colors & seals in one application.
- Stain-repellent: unlike most Grout repair products, Grout Fix is non-porous so it resists dirt and water, so your grout retains its color and it’s easy to clean.
- Kills Mold : with built-in fungicide.
- Won’t fade: color-fast so it stays looking great for years to come.
- Easy to apply: Just wipe on.
- No unpleasant smells: Non-toxic and non-hazardous.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Easy to use. Easy to clean.
- Perfect for all tiled surfaces.
- Available in 6 popular grout colors
- 3 Year durability guarantee
If you are not delighted with the results of MagicEzy Hairline Fix, or are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, simply return it to MagicEzy (with the receipt) within 60 days and they will provide a full refund or replacement.
Store in a cool place below 50°F / 10°C. (A refrigerator is best.)
- Suited for glazed tiles. Porous tiles require a lot more care.
- Recommended to apply parallel grouts lines.
- After 2 hours apply linking Grout Fix
How to Apply:
1. Spray the mold with Vinegar and allow to soak for 3 minutes.
2. Apply a tile cleaner and scrub to clean the area.
3. Rinse with water, then remove excess water
4. Apply to the damp grout, 1/3 of the grout’s width with “Grout Fix”.
5. Level using the Grout Fix nozzle until grout is thinly covered.
6. Carefully remove excess from tiles using dry toilet tissue & dispose.
“Walk on dry” after 4 hours. If a “wet area” don’t wet for 24 hours. For maximum strength dry shower with a towel after each use for the next 2 weeks.
For more product information, visit: MagicEzy Grout Fix.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review