Love it would recommend it saved me so much time and money! More colour range would be amazing! Definitely buying this product again
MagicEzy 9 Second Chip FixAdd to Wishlist
FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS
MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix™ is a ready-to-use, colored filler perfect for repairing small holes, chips and scrapes on gelcoat, fiberglass and ceramic / stone tiles.
Size: 12.9mL / 0.43 fl OZ resealable tube.
- Easy to use – no mixing needed
- Build in applicator with level scraper
- Does not need to be painted or coated
- Nano Technology for ultra strong adhesion
- UV & water resistant
- Non toxic, non hazardous
- Soap & water clean-up
- Can be sanded and drilled
- Available in 10 colors
- 3 Year durability guarantee
- Can also be used to repair tiles, stone and timber
If you are not delighted with the results of MagicEzy Chip Fix, or are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, simply return it to MagicEzy (with the receipt) within 60 days and they will provide a full refund or replacement.
- Fiberglass / Gelcoat – Boats, jet skis, kayaks, RVs
- Ceramics & Stone – Tiles, bench tops, vanities
- Showers, baths, basins & vanities
- Most plastics* – Canoes, kayaks, dinghies
- Aluminum and metal* – Boats, cars, appliances
*For plastic or aluminum surfaces, prepare the surface using MagicEzy Mega Fusion first.
- Suitable for above the waterline use.
- Before using, massage the tube well (30 seconds) for even consistency.
- For deep damage, apply in ¼ inch (6mm) layers. Allow each layer to DRY for 2 hours at 70ºF/20ºC before applying the next one.
- If a high gloss finish is required, use a top coat of MagicEzy Hairline Fix.
At 70ºF / 20º C (In cooler conditions, allow more time): Re-coat after 2 hours. Avoid any contact for 48 hours after application. Avoid getting wet for 14 days (If necessary, cover area with a temporary shield. Eg. plastic bag, sealed with electrical tape ). MagicEzy will continue to strengthen and harden over the next 2 to 4 weeks.
Store in a cool place below 50°F / 10°C. (A refrigerator is best.)
How to Apply:
Do not use below 50°F/ 10°C.
For more product information visit: MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix
USED MAGIC EZY CHIP FIX FOR THE FIRST TIME FOUND IT EAY TO USE AND IT DID WORK AS THEY SAY WILL RECCOMEND TO EVERY ONE